1. Season the shrimp and the salmon with the salt and fish and seafood seasoning and set aside.
2. Add butter to skillet or frying pan and fry the shrimp for 3 minutes and salmon for 6 minutes turning occasionally until cooked. Place the lemon slices on the top of the two half pieces of salmon for 1 minute. Once cooked, remove from pot and set aside. Sauté vegetables for 2 minutes using that same pot (additional butter can be added).
3. Add in the cooked rice and stir well. Add in the spring onions, oyster sauce, sesame oil and soy sauce and combine thoroughly.
4. Add the cooked shrimp and small salmon pieces back to the pot reserving the two half pieces for later on. Check for salt and adjust accordingly before turning off the pot.
5. Fill up the pineapples halves with the fried rice and top with the salmon. Garnish with sweet chilli sauce (optional) and freshly chopped parsley.
6. Serve whilst warm and for extra-added flavour this pineapple bowl can also be baked in a 200-degree for 5 minutes.