1. In a clean bowl season the chicken wings using the ingredients under the chicken seasoning list and marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge or overnight.
2. Prepare the batter when you are ready to fry the wings by combining all the ingredients under the batter section.
3. Heat oil into a frying pan for 3 minutes on a medium heat and fry the wings for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Ensure that the pan isn’t overcrowded as this may cause the wings to become soggy. These wings can also be made in a deep fryer and the same frying time will apply.
4. After the wings have all been fried, place on a wire rack to drain off the excess oil.
5. Combine the melted butter and extra lemon pepper into a small bowl and using a brush, lightly brush the top of the wings or they can also be tossed into that mixture.
6. Garnish with extra black pepper and/or parsley flakes and serve whilst hot for best results.