1. Wash all the seasonings thoroughly with fresh cool running water, ensuring to remove all dirt and impurities.
2. Chop ingredients into 1 inch pieces enabling them to fit easier into your device as well as blend quicker.
3. Fill your device with all the chopped ingredients as well as the oil and lemon juice and blend for approximately 1 minute.
4. Pour blended green seasoning into a clean , airtight glass jar as this will help to maintain its freshness.
5. Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or freeze for up to 3 months in the freezer. Ensure to use a clean spoon each time you take some out the jar as a dirty spoon may cause bacteria to grow which narrows down the longevity of your green seasoning.
Important Tips to remember
The longer you blend the smoother the consistency so if you want it really smooth blend for 2 minutes. If your device is small it can be blended into two parts but ensure to mix both parts together so the seasoning is evenly combined.