1. Preheat Oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Cut each lobster tail in half and clean lobster with lime and cool water. Drain and season with the salt and black pepper and place them into an oven dish or baking tray.
3. In a small bowl, combine the old bay, parsley, garlic and melted butter. Mix well and brush generously onto the lobster tails.
4. Spread the cold butter cubes all over the lobster and cover the top of the baking dish with foil. Bake for 10-12 minutes and when cooked, brush the melted butter at the bottom of the dish back onto the lobster.
5. Garnish with fresh lemon slices and serve whilst warm.